Hyperlink in Apple Mail
1. In OSX, open Mail and select New.
2. Type any word or phrase into the body of the e-mail, then select it.
3. Go to Mail > Edit > Add Hyperlink (or simply press Command-K)
4. In the dialog box that opens, type (or copy/paste) the full URL - be sure it starts with http://
5. Click OK.
6. The selected word should now appear blue with a hyperlink underline.
Another way to hyperlink a very long URL is to type chicken beaks < > before and after the URL.
Hammondsport Mac Users Group - Hammondsport, NY 14840 - www.hportmug.com