How To Display Your iPhone on TV
To share your iPhone photos and videos for all to easily see, use a feature called AirPlay along with your Apple TV and digital TV.
1. Turn ON your iPhone, Apple TV device and Digital TV.
3. Using your TV Remote, select the VIDEO SOURCE used by your Apple TV (usually HDMI 1 or HDMI 2).
The Apple TV icon menu should appear on TV something like this:
4. On your iPhone, sweep up the control panel (Airplane mode, etc) and tap AirPlay near center screen.
5. Select Apple TV from AirPlay devices shown and turn Mirroring ON.
6. Your iPhone screen should now appear on your TV to allow you to view photos more easily.
Note: Vertical and horizontal formats will mirror on TV same as iPhone screen - simply rotate your iPhone.
Hammondsport Mac Users Group - Hammondsport, NY 14840 - www.hportmug.com