Preview A Folder of Images
1. To easily browse through a folder full of images (picts, jpegs, giffs, tiffs, etc), use Preview in OSX.
2. Open the folder of images.
3. Select all images in folder (Command-A)
4. Double-click on one of the selected images.
5. Preview * will launch with all of the images viewable as thumbnails.
6. Use the keyboard direction arrows to navigate through the thumbnails.
7. To switch to a full-screen slideshow in Preview, go to Menu > View > Slideshow
8. The toolbar in slideshow lets you play, pause, shrink, zoom or view all images as thumbnails.
Hammondsport Mac Users Group - Hammondsport, NY 14840 - www.hportmug.com