How To Set Up ABSModemUtility
Connect your old mac (OS8,9or10) to the Base Station with a Cat.5 Crossover Ethernet cable (cost $12).
1. Download ABSModemUtility v1.4b3
2. Uncompress it
3. Open ABSModemUtility Folder
4. Click on little base station icon of ABSMU to launch application
5. A connection window appears showing any AP Network nearby, as well as status
6. Open Control Panel> TCP/IP
--- Select Connect via: 'Ethernet'
--- Configure: 'Use DHCP'
7. Close TCP/IP and Save settings
8. Click 'Connect'
Hammondsport Mac Users Group - Hammondsport, NY 14840 - www.hportmug.com