Add New Fonts to your Mac OSX System
1. Find a Mac font you like on the internet at sites such as Free Mac Fonts. Download it to your Desktop.
2. After the file is decompressed, it should look something like this:
3. Open Hard Drive > Library Folder > Fonts Folder
4. Drag the new Font icon into the Fonts Folder
6. Open a word processor such as TextEdit or AppleWorks to try out the new font.
(Example of a free font style called Irrep - download
Note: Keep in mind that if you send someone a document that uses your new font, it may not translate on a computer that does not contain the same font.
Hammondsport Mac Users Group - Hammondsport, NY 14840 - www.hportmug.com