CUSTOMIZE APPLE MENU (OS 9.1 & earlier)
1. Double click “Hard Drive” icon to open.
2. Double click “System Folder” to open.
3. Single click “Apple Menu Items” to select.
4. Make an alias of “Apple Menu Items” by pressing Command-M.
5. Drag the alias of “Apple Menu Items” into the Apple Menu folder.
6. Now you can easily open the Apple Menu Folder from the Apple Menu on the desktop.
7. Single click on your Hard Drive icon & make an alias.
8. Open the Apple Menu Items folder & drag the alias of your HD into it. Close all.
9. Now you can browse your HD and all the subfolders via the Apple Menu