Print Avery Labels in Pages
1) Go to the Avery website and search for the label template you need (ex: 8163) - download the Word doc to your Desktop.
2) Right (control) click on the Word document and open it with your Pages application.
3) A warning may occur if fonts are different in your system. Click Review to read it.
4) Select the font and replace it with one from your system (such as Arial).
5) Save the document in Pages as a Template.
6) Pages will now have your new template in My Templates when it opens.
7) Choose it to view and use for printing.
Learn how to print labels from your Address Book here.
Hammondsport Mac Users Group - Hammondsport, NY 14840 - www.hportmug.com