Network Two or More Macs To Share a Screen for a Single Camera
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. On the host Mac with the camera, open a camera view in Quicktime (or similar video app)
2. Go to System Preferences - unlock the Padlock if needed (Admin name and Password)
3. Open Sharing
4. Check the box next to Screen Sharing
5. On the other Mac computers, go to the Desktop Menu > Go > Connect to Server... at the bottom.
6. In the Pop Up
Window, click Browse - then double-click on the name
of the host computer when it is found (EX: MacBook Pro)
8. Fill in user name and password of account to be shared on host computer - click Connect - host screen should appear on your Desktop.
Hammondsport Mac Users Group - Hammondsport, NY 14840 - www.hportmug.com