Save Paper When Copying and Printing Articles From Web
1. Click / drag cursor
to select all data to be copied.
2. Press Command+C to copy data to Clipboard.
3. Open a new document in a word-processing application such as Appleworks, TextEdit or Pages
4. Paste copied data by pressing Command+V and note number of pages filled.
5. To reduce pages and save paper, select all by pressing Command+A.
6. Reduce Font Size to 12 point (or smaller) and change Font to a slimmer face such as Arial Narrow.
7. Change page format from single column to double (or even triple) columns.
8. Minimize margins by selecting Format < Document - change the default 1 inch margins to .5 inches.
9. Eliminate any obvious extra spaces, then print.
Hammondsport Mac Users Group - Hammondsport, NY 14840 - www.hportmug.com