Microsoft PowerPoint 98 Viewer for Mac
Supported Operating Systems: Macintosh
To use PowerPoint 98 or Office 98, you need:
• Any PowerPC processor-based, Mac OS-compatible system.
• Apple System 7.5 to 9.x.
• 16 MB of RAM required to run PowerPoint Viewer individually (with virtual memory turned on); more memory is required to run additional programs simultaneously.
• 24 MB of RAM required to run PowerPoint Viewer individually from a network or from the CD; more memory is required to run additional programs simultaneously.
• 9 MB of available hard disk space to install the PowerPoint Viewer.
• Monitor or display supporting 16 grays or 256 colors and 640x400 or greater resolution.
To use PowerPoint 98 Viewer, it is
recommended that you have:
• A PowerPC processor with a clock speed of at least 120 MHz.
• Apple System 7.5.5 to 9.x.
• 32 MB of RAM.
• Color monitor or display supporting greater than 256 colors and 640x480 resolution.
Before you install:
• Quit any other programs that are running, including virus-protection programs, because they might interfere with installation.
• Make sure Aladdin Systems StuffIt Expander version 5.5 or later is installed on your computer. If an earlier version of StuffIt Expander is installed on your computer, you might not be able to install this download.
• If you are running Mac OS X, we recommend that you use Startup Disk in Preferences to switch to the Mac OS 9.x (Classic) system folder, and then restart your computer.