Send BCC (Blind Carbon Copies) Group Mail in OSX
1. Open Address Book (in Dock).
2. At bottom of Group column, click + to add a new group - name it.3. Next click the 'All Contacts' group - drag a copy of each recipient into the new group folder you made. (Be sure to drag your own name into the group, as well).
4. Open Mail, click 'New Message'.
5. Enter a valid e-mail recipient in the 'To' box - you can send it to yourself. Then enter the New Group name into the BCC box of the new e-mail. (NOTE: you may need to turn the BCC option on).
6. Go to Mail > Preferences > Composing - uncheck the box next to 'When sending to a group, show all member addresses' - this assures privacy of individuals in that only the recipient's name will be visible.7. Return to your new letter, finish as normal, then send it - you can send it to yourself. 8. You should get a copy back to verify the mailing went through.
NOTE: See how to send Group Mail to show all addresses here.
Hammondsport Mac Users Group - Hammondsport, NY 14840 - www.hportmug.com